Wednesday, June 2, 2010

From The Mouths Of Babes

--Erin: You know that song " When I get older" it really should be " If I get older" because...you don't know if you'll get old. You might die, you know. :D

--Said to my friend: He was a very respectful boy." (emphasis on the "k" sound in respectful)

--It's ok Courtney, Mom just doesn't understand you!


--Dad : I've gotta show you the shortest man in the Bible!! He's a Shuhite!





-long akward pause while neither Ashley nor Erin get it-





Erin: Shu....Shoe....OOOHH!!!!!! SHOE-HEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!





Dad: Ya, and then there's the guy with no parents. Josua son of Nun.





Erin: Ya, he had no family. Where did he come from!?








--Erin: My nickname is 'awesome.' Actually. It really is. ALL the boys say so.




--Erin to the guy beside us at the stoplight " Ummm excuse me, you're not sexy so don't look at my sister like that" [ he was laughing at me for singing in the car :) ]




--Erin: Courtney, if you need like a ruler, or a pencil...like..don't even worry.....like...I've totally got one.



--Erin: Mom..I just need more candy...I've had waaaay to much healthy stuff lately

Mom: Aren't you eating ice cream?


Erin: Ya...but I took the sugar out first.....actually...I did.....

--Erin ( while praying) : Thank you for the wedding we could go to yesterday, and let them care about each other, and let them have babies whenever they want.

--Erin( again...while praying): Please be with mom and dad and their buisness together.

There are so many more things that she's said, but I'm awful at writing them down so that I can let you all enjoy the insightful comments of a eight-year-old stand up comedian.

I am going to start being more consistant in writing them down, and post more of these. :)

4 comments:

Larissa B said...

You are going to be banned from her wedding with all these embarrassing moments XD

Heidi said...

Ohhh, Erin is my favourite.

"You love each other? Ewwwwwwwwww." (After me and Lizzie said we loved each other.)

And remember what she whispered in someone's ear...

So... you could do a photoblog/Erin's funny comments blog? Yes yes?

Justyne said...

Courtney, these are hilarious!! Thanks for sharing! Kids are so stinkin' funny...extra funny because most the time, it's so unintentional!!

Lizzie said...

I love your little sister. If you wrote these all down and published them into a book, you would become rich and Erin would become a celebrity. And that would be weird...so don't do that. But it would be funny.