Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 19!

Day 19 - A passage from a book that has touched you.

Psalm 121

1. I lift up my eyes to the hills
where does my help come from?

2. My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

3. He will not let your foot slip
he who watches over you will not slumber;

4. Indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

5. The LORD watches over you
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;

6. The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

7. The LORD will keep you from all harm
he will watch over your life;

8. The LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Amen, sistah!
And, despite the slight hint of joviality and sarcasm that usually goes along with that statement, I do mean that in the most sincerest sense.