Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 18

Day 18 - A picture that makes you feel.
Not gonna lie, when I first went through this list and decided to do it, this one stood out and I was looking forward to actually getting to post about it. I love photography. When I first bought my camera, it was because I enjoyed taking pictures of my family, and I was about to go on a trip to Europe and I wanted the type of camera that would capture my memories the best. Never did I think I would fall in love with it so much.
The most strange to me, is when people compliment my photography. Every time it happens I'm thinking " Umm...have you seen other people's photography?" and I sort of smile, and say " thank you" and then change the subject..... ;)

Speaking of subject, back to the subject at hand! Can I post more than one?

This one make me feel love towards God and His glorious creation. Ignore the building/lamposts, I was driving, and taking pictures. ( ONLY at red lights, I promise!!)




I love clouds. They're so easy to photograph because they don't move ( that quickly) and they're so vibrant!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Courtney Mae, your photography is beautiful. And next time you change the subject, I will SPAM you. Beware.