Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 20-21!

Day 20 - Your go-to karaoke song.
Probably something by Queen, a random hymn, Bert and Ernie, nursery rhymes, Disney songs, random songs on the radio, whatever comes to mind first.
Have I mentioned my life is a musical?

Day 21 - Your favorite medium of art

Photography. I know. You never would've guessed.
A close second would have to be painting. Not by me...but I love looking at people's painting. I have no artistic skillz with a brush, a piece of coloured wax, or a piece of wood equipped with graphite and synthetic rubber.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

No way! You like photography?!

Bert and Ernie FTW. May we please have a karaoke night with just their songs and nothing else? Please? Please? Or the Mamma Mia soundtrack, that would also be acceptable.

Courtney.Mae said...

Ya I know! Strange, eh?

and YES! For sure!!!!!