Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 1 and Day 2

Don't understand? see the previous post before reading. :) http://courtneymaebkool.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-heres-what-im-going-to-be-doing-for.html

Day 1 - A picture that reminds you of a good memory/day/time of your life.
These were all taken from this year's Europe trip. I'm not gonna lie, I really had a hard time picking one picture that reminds me of something happy. I take pictures to capture happy moments, so most of mine have happy moments in them. But this is one that has 6 joyful moments all in one.



Day 2 - A picture that was taken as close to exactly 1 year ago as possible.


This was taken exactly a year ago.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I like this. And I like that it means that you have to blog every day!

Courtney.Mae said...

I am so glad :) and I needed some motivation and no ideas were coming to me, so I figured this was brilliant!