Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 7

Day 7 - A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.


This is so difficult. There are so many people who have changed my life. So I'm going to make this general, out to all my friends.

To whom it may concern,
Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for putting up with me, and most importantly, for not giving up on me. Thank you for pushing me to reach for my full potential instead of settling with the mediocre. You have changed my life so much just by being there.

Thank you for including me. I spent a lot of my life where people made plans around me. It never bothered me, and I didn't really notice it until I had friends who made plans with me.

Thank you for listening to my issues. I know I complain a lot, and yet you put up with me.

Thank you for making me laugh. And in turn for not making too much fun of me for my bad sense of humor.

Thank you for getting along with my crazy family. I know we're nuts, but we are a package deal!
It means a lot that so many of my friends feel so at home in my house.

Thank you for teaching me how to laugh at myself.

All my love,
Courtney,Courtney Mae, Chiclet. Whatever it is you call me :)

"If it is abuse - why one is always sure to here of it from one good-natured friend or other!"
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan

"I count myself in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends."
- William Shakespeare

"Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead."
- Chinese Proverb

Well of course! ;)

No comments: