Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 13/14!

Day 13 - A memory that never fails to make you laugh.
Haha, there are so many. Yay for inside jokes and amazing memories! :)
I HAS FANTA!
LOOK! He's peeing! "WHERE!?!" ( Please don't ask)
Great scott!!! A free pig!!!!

Oh man, so many other ones I could mention. Such as adventures in airports, flipping a coin for directions, staying out until the wee hours singing on picnic tables in front of old folks homes, talking about using intestines as jump ropes ( which is larger?? ), making phone calls to Europe in a mall, ORANGE! and viggo's mustache!
I've got awesome friends. What can I say?


Day 14 - Best mashup you’ve ever heard.
Hmmmm I really don't even know. These are ones I've listened to a lot. Yes, more Glee. I'm nowhere near a Gleek, or whatever it is they're called, but I enjoy the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuadCJRpFsE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n1615vnUIQ&feature=related

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Well, the small is larger than the large, of course. It makes perfect sense!

Larissa B said...

ORANGE!

You know, Viggo Mortensen being in Appaloosa has ruined Aragorn for me. Because all I can think of is a horrible orange mustache.