Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes the truth hurts.

But it's better than the never ending guessing. Better then that voice in the back of your mind reminding you of the worst possible outcome.

It's better than not knowing anything at all.

Even if it's something loud and obtrusive in your life, it's better than the whispers of doubts.




I will blog more. I'm just going through some very stressful things right now, one being the ever looming diplomas and finals. This summer will give me more freedom to write for enjoyment rather than for a mark. So I guess this is a blog post to tell you that I won't be blogging. As much sense as that makes. I have a list ready that I have yet to publish. What about? Well..you'll have to see when I actually get around to putting it up.

1 comment:

Larissa B said...

Consider yourself hugged kiddo. If you need to talk, let me know.