Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Laughter Beats Any Medicine




Especially considering that yesterday's post was slightly gloomy, I figured it would be good to post something slightly more light-hearted and simple. Mostly because I'm exhausted, and I think that looking back over today and finding the positive things is a much more productive way to spend my time.

Below are some things that made me happy today.
-Eating dinner with my whole family, and how we're not too mature to crack ridiculous jokes that would find their place amongst 10-12 year old boys.
-Watching a ridiculous movie with my parents and my sister.( Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)
-The comic found above.
-Working at the school. Most days I'm not sure if I want to become a teacher, but days like today try their best to convince me otherwise.
-The fact that I've got a 3 day weekend!
-How awesome my friends are.
-Tea. In Earl Grey form.


-Photo shoot with my sister. We didn't get the greatest photos, but it was fun :)

Today, over all, gets a 7/10. :)











No comments: