Thursday, July 8, 2010

Au Revoir!

No more blogging for me. At least for a while. I'm headed out to our summer cabin and plan on spending my time with my family, not my computer. It gets enough love during the school year.

Plus, if I have to be honest, my heart really isn't in this anymore. I have amazing friends who have so much more passion for blogging, and their posts are witty, and well written. Despite my best efforts, I compare my blog to theirs and find it lacking....and can't seem to keep up enough to work a little bit harder.

So adieu, so long, farewell. Until next time. Whenever that shall be.

Oh, and this doesn't mean no more blogging ever, but it's going to be highly sporadic and not very regular in any sort of way. I can't promise that I'll even blog until September, but I can't promise I won't either.

So enjoy your summer!


-Courtney. Mae

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Courtney, NO!!! This makes me sad...can you at least promise that you'll post some of your amazing pictures up every once in a while? Please?

P.S. Why are you comparing your posts to your friends posts? You, my dear, are not your friends - fabulous though they may be ;) - and have a rather different style of blogging. Different doesn't mean bad!

Heidi said...

This makes me sad too. YES! A PICTURE BLOG! Pretty pretty please?

Oh, and I agree wholeheartedly with Lizzie's P.S. Courtney Mae - you rock. If you were exactly like me or Lizzie, I'd probably have to vaporize you out of sheer annoyance. (Can you imagine another me or another Lizzie in this world? Eeek!) And then who would I send all my discovered piano music to?

(Note: vaporizing=something bad.)

Courtney.Mae said...

promise is a strong word...because I won't have my computer with me. But I will try!

And because I always run out of ideas for bloggig
and so I read you two's and it just.....happpens I guess.

Courtney.Mae said...

oh...and another reason I end up comparing is
because essentially I am writing just for you two because you are pretty much my only audience. :P