Saturday, October 16, 2010

Israel Trip

So over the next week I will be putting up a different kind of blog post. While I was here in Israel, I had a notebook on be at all times. A trait, I have learned, is particularly useful when people watching.



I am going to be typing up my blog posts and putting them up here, maybe with some pictures, depending on how much time I have to put it all together! :)



A lot of the journal entries for the days are just filled with facts, but they're things that I wanted to remember, things that I wanted to be able to tell people when I got home.



It's been a truely life changing expierence. I know that's a bit cliche, but it's so true. There's an inexplainable feeling inside that is excited, terrified, confident, unsure, trusting, thankful, happy, sad.



That being said, these journal entries will not be filled with what some might call 'sentimental crap'.



So bear with me, I'm excited to start sharing my trip! :)

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'm excited to see it!

Don't worry, you're allowed a small amount of "sentimental crap." It makes things real.

Heidi said...

I'm excited for all the sentimental delightfulness. And pictures... I love your pictures. :)

But mostly I'm excited to finally see your face again!!