Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Subtle Hints

As a lot of you may know, I've been struggling a lot lately with what to do with my life. I've been praying for anything that would help point me in the right direction.


I've gotten phone calls from mothers and teachers from the church that I'm going to.


Within a matter of days, I was offered several opportunities to expand my musical abilities.


I now have five piano students. I am an assistant teacher for grade 4-6 choir. I am going to be accompanying the school's Christmas concert this year. And my piano teacher agreed to let me challenge the grade 8 exam in order to be ready for pursuing music in University.


He's not always subtle about things. The answers to questions are finally staring me in the face.


Thank you for Your promises.

3 comments:

amybeth said...

God is awesome! Have fun! Follow your passions.

Heidi said...

I agree with amybeth. Especially the "follow your passions" part. And I would add something else - don't listen to anyone but Him! (Including me... yes, I know, I try to influence where you go to university :D ... but do what you feel He is calling you to do.)

P.S. Love the picture. That's one of yours, right?

Courtney.Mae said...

Thanks Amy :) I quite agree!

haha but at least you are helping me make a descision :)

and yes it is!!! :)